Clifton Community School students must be in perfect uniform at all times.
Whenever students are wearing the uniform, they are representing the school.
If for any reason a student arrives at school in the incorrect uniform, they will be loaned the correct item for the day.
No student will be allowed to lessons unless they are in full, correct uniform.
The headteacher will make the final decision of whether items of uniform are acceptable.
If you are unsure whether or not certain items of uniform meet our uniform requirements please check with school before you purchase them.
All school uniform items can be purchased from:
Pinders School Wear
33 Howard Street
WPT Uniform Bank
- Clip on tie with the school logo
- White shirt
- CCS black jumper or cardigan with WPT logo
- Black trousers or skirt with WPT Logo
- Black shoes with no logos
- Plain school bag
Our burgundy PE hoodies are optional but highly recommended by our PE staff. Students may choose to wear either black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms (both with the school logo).
The uniform consists of:
- Burgundy t-shirt (printed initials optional)
- Burgundy hoody (optional, printed name also optional)
- Black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms
- Black socks
- Sports trainers