Welcome to CCS Careers Advice and Support.
The Careers Office is based near the Library and is staffed by Miss Baldwin, the School’s Careers Co-ordinator. Through the Careers Office, we can offer you a range of opportunities to plan and research your future study/employment options.
Mrs J Webster
Latest Careers News
This evening there was a celebration event to congratulate our Y11 DiscoverUS students graduating at the Octagon Centre at The
Apprenticeship Vacancies with Equans (Engie)
Click the buttons below to view Equans’ construction apprenticeship vacancies. ElectricianGas EngineerJoinerRooferPlumber Applications need to be completed online via the
AMRC Training Centre Open Event
AMRC is holding an Open Event at the AMRC Training Centre on Thursday 12th May from 5.15pm – 7.30pm. Attendees
South Yorkshire Police Cadet Recruitment
South Yorkshire Police will be recruiting cadets this year. The application form will be available from 1st April until 30th
At Clifton Community School, our Careers programme has the Gatsby Benchmarks at its centre.
The Gatsby Benchmarks are a framework of 8 guidelines that define the best careers provision in schools and colleges.
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
How the school measures and assesses the impact of the careers programme on pupils
- Activity is evaluated by students on an individual basis.
- Overall provision and ideas for improvement are tabled and discussed as agenda items at Student Council.
- Provision is assessed against the national Gatsby Benchmarks and areas for development are identified.
- Careers and employability provision is also informed through annual individual student surveys asking respondents to identify areas of interest and support needed – this information is then used to support individuals and plan provisions such as trips to specific places of learning or employment.
- Provision is also informed through the sharing of good practice through local careers network meetings, the enterprise adviser network that the school is a part of and the professional development of the Careers Leader.
KS4 Destinations 2021
|Total number of school leavers||Total Full Time Education||School Sixth Form||Sixth Form College||Further Education||Apprenticeships||Full Time Training||Employment without Training||Current activity not Established||NEETS|
|All Leavers July 2021||150||141||12||45||62||4||17||4||2||3|