South Yorkshire Police will be recruiting Volunteer Police Cadets for the period 2021-2022, with the recruitment period starting on 1st June 2021.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age by 31st August 2021 and no older than 17 by the 31st March 2022
- Applicants need to live in South Yorkshire
- Cadets are based in each of the four Districts
- Applicants must be able to attend the weekly cadet night every Wednesday evening from 6.30pm – 8pm during term-times – these begin in September 2021
- Applicants may be background checked but previous incidents with the Police are not always an automatic bar to joining the cadets
- Induction days are held in August (applicants will be invited to attend one full day and one half day)
The application closing date is 30th June 2021.
Click the button below for more information and to apply.